Activities near Buenaventura
Near Buenaventura Resort you will also find several activities and attractions that allow you to enjoy exciting experiences in the province of Coclé and surrounding areas:
- Water activities and excursions offered by Adventures Tours, from Buenaventura: kayak, water rides, jet skis, surf camp, bike excursions and more.
- Extreme sports and water activities in Punta Chame.
- Surf in El Palmar, Gorgona, Malibu y other beaches near Buenaventura.
- Casino and Disco in Royal Decameron Resort, Panamá.
- Mantarraya Golf Club.
- Shopping at the Fish Market in Río Hato.
- Delicious seafood in Los Camisones Restaurant on the Interamerican Highway.
- Lebanese food at Beirut Restaurant in Playa Blanca, Farallón.
- Tour “Hacienda San Isidro de Varela Hnos S.A.” in Pesé, Azuero.
- Camping in the San Carlos lagoon.
- El Valle de Antón: visit the Handcraft Market, thermal springs, spa, canopy activities, Zoo, botanical garden, Orchid Centre, butterflies conservatory, observe a rain forest, bird watching, serpentarium, hiking activities, horseback riding, and a visit to the Historical and Cultural Museum.
Coronado Shopping Center: You’ll find El Rey, and Super 99 for grocery shopping, department stores such as Machetazo, Novey, and Felipe Motta Wine shop, among others. In addition, major banks, pharmacy, a variety of dining options and bars with live music are available.
Tours trough Azuero province by Cubita Tours:
- Historical tours: across Cubita lands, “La Ruta de Bajadoz” and “Dominios de Urraca”.
- Cultural Tours: “Made in Herrera” – Visits to handcraft factories and local food
- Ecological Tours: excursions, whale watching and sea turtles (depending on the season).
- Adventure Tours: wet rappelling in “Chorros de Guazán” and river rafting.
- Holidays Tours: carnavals such as: carnaval de Las Tablas, carnaval de Penonomé; religious festivities: Santa Librada, Corpus Christi; festivals and celebrations: Festival de Las Mil Pollera, Día de la independencia, Festival del Manito, Festival de La Mejorana, and much more.
- Natural spa at “El Salto de Las Palmas” in Veraguas.
Within a 20-minute drive from Buenaventura:
- Río Hato International Airport.
- Coronado International School, a bilingual private school.
- Clínica San Fernando, (private) Coronado.
- Centro de salud (public) in San Carlos.